For an update on 2020 club championship and DRRL races as we know it now, please check here
Here’s a summary of what else we know:
- Poole Runners Upton Summer Series opens for entries THIS FRIDAY 23rd April. You have to enter all races in a block this year due to Covid restrictions. You can enter from 9am on Friday via the website
- Durberville Dask 10k was originally a club championship race in 2020. They have moved the revised date to 25th July but all is set to go ahead. Entries are via the Egdon Heath Harriers website
- The Stickler is set to go ahead on 31st October. It is not 100% confirmed, but if you want to run it then save the date and keep an eye on the website
- Puddletown Plod Half is set to go ahead on 13th June. It was a DRRL race from 2020. You can enter – or see if you already are! – on the website
- Charmouth Challenge was going to be a club social race in 2020. Places were moved to the new date of 3rd July 2021. We are awaiting confirmation that the event is still set to go ahead and will then be able to contact everyone who paid through the club with more details. We haven’t heard anything to say it isn’t happening, but will keep you posted.
- The Rotary Club of Ferndown & Parley are planning to hold the Fete on the Field on 20th June 2021. This will include a 5k and 10k run. The multi-terrain runs will be classified with England Athletics. All funds raised go to charity. More information can be found on their website